Super Refractory Bio-Soluble Fiber Blanket is produced by the Bio-soluble fiber bulk (BioFiber ALT) with the advanced mechanical spin and needle-punching technics and the most advanced production control technics.
* Low thermal conductivity, low thermal storage, good insulation effect.
* Excellent thermal and chemical stability.
* Resistance to erosion.
* Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, good sound absorption.
* Low biopersistence.
* Not subject to any use restrictions under German hazardous substance regulations.
* Exonerated under Nota Q of directive 97/69/EC
* The classification temperature: 1050℃, 1260℃.
* Passive fire protection.
* Mould wrap insulation.
* Ceramic industry.
* Heat shields.
* Furnace and kiln linings.
* Pipe, duct and chimney insulation.
* Household appliances industry for boilers, hearths, furnaces.
* Non-ferrous metallurgy, especially for aluminium.
|Classification Temperature ℃
|Permanent Linear Shrinkage ％ 128 Kg/m3
|Tensile Strength Mpa
||7200×600×25,3600x600x50; or as customers’size
||Carton or Woven Bag
||Test Report from DIFK,EN1094-1, MSDS