Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory, which has light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages
; therefore it is widely applied in machinery, metallurgy, chemical, oil, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries. Ceramic fiber products
use ceramic fiber as raw material with a special textile technology and equipment, which has high tensile strength under high temperature, stability of shape dimension, resistance to shock and impact and other characteristics; after being dried, its physical and chemical properties and insulation properties can recover. It is safe and reliable with remarkable energy saving effect, and it also can reduce the maintenance time and frequency, which are the ideal thermal insulation products in the industry. Ceramic fiber products have light weight, good heat insulation performance and thermal stability, good chemical stability, easy processing, and convenient construction. Its defect is that it is not abrasion and impact resistance, which cannot resist high speed air flow scouring and the erosion of slag.
1. Fire door sealing and curtain of heat insulation industrial kiln stove;
2. High temperature flue, air hose bush, expanding joint;
3. Thermal insulation of petrochemical equipment, container and pipeline;
4. Protective clothing, gloves, helmet, boots and so on under high temperature;
5. Thermal shroud of automobile engine, package of oil engine exhaust pipe, composite brake pad of racing car;
6. Gland packing and gasket used in pumps, compressors and valves which transmit high temperature fluid and gas;
7. The insulation of high temperature electric appliance;
8. Fire protection sewing such as insulation materials used in fire door, fire blanket and so on;
9. Thermal insulation materials and brake pad applied to aviation industry;
10. Insulation and packaging of deep freeze refrigeration plant, container and pipeline.